Ace Canopy - Worst customer service and won't honor warranty
Ordered two large tents and spent $1000.Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs.
They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered. We hadn't even used them. One didn't even have packing strap removed. Cheap and simple parts to replace but they can't provide me parts, but no one knows how to get them, even though they manufacture the parts there.
I offered to pay for parts but they will not return an email or call. Shayna Brabandt has been less than helpful in providing a name of a manager to speak to since she used the excuse that higher authority denied the claim.
Now I have two large tents that are garbage. Well maybe we can use one for parts.
I have bought a few other tents from them.
Never again.They are a horrible company.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Previous products
What I disliked
- No help resolving the problem
- Not helpful in resolving matter
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10X20 Pop Up Canopy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "In September of 2011, my husband submitted a video to the Parker Brothers Light Cycle Video Contest. The reward for this contest was an official, authentic Parker Brothers Light Cycle..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "IOSiX LLC is a SCAM. Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money. He will go on trips..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."