2.6

Ordered two large tents and spent $1000.Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs.

They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered. We hadn't even used them. One didn't even have packing strap removed. Cheap and simple parts to replace but they can't provide me parts, but no one knows how to get them, even though they manufacture the parts there.

I offered to pay for parts but they will not return an email or call. Shayna Brabandt has been less than helpful in providing a name of a manager to speak to since she used the excuse that higher authority denied the claim.

Now I have two large tents that are garbage. Well maybe we can use one for parts.

I have bought a few other tents from them.

Never again.They are a horrible company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ace canopy canopy from Ace Canopy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $896 and wants Ace Canopy to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no help resolving the problem and not helpful in resolving matter. Author liked the most previous products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Canopy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ace Canopy?

Comments