2.5

I needed a tarp to cover my roof where a tree damaged it. I ordered the exact size needed and I received a tarp marked at that size.

When I went to install it, it was several feet too short. I made several attempts to get the right size and they finally sent me another package marked the correct size. AGAIN it was another mismarked package several feet too short. Because I tried to be nice and handle it man to man, they dragged it out past the time the Norton Shopping Guarantee would insure the purchase.

They never sent me the correct tarp and would not respond to my correspondence. I had to buy a more expensive tarp from a local company. If you buy from them, be certain to immediately check the merchandise is correct.

If there is a problem, immediately file a claim with Norton Shopping Guarantee. Description: ACE CANOPY/TARPS P 512-686-2302 TX Ref:529600008770 Auth:922423 PurchDate:10-23-2015 $59.82 Norton Shopping Guarantee 09NSG 014254-00003113 Purchase Date: 10/20/2015 11:11:09 PM GMT Store: Tarps Plus Order ID: 99585

Review about: Ace Canopy Tent.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Variety of options and list prices.

I didn't like: Sent wrong size and company refused to send correct one.

Comments