Ace Canopy - Review about Poor Quality Canopy from Parkville, Maryland
Ace canopy sells nothing but junk i bought one it had a 5 year warranty it did not last 2 years i emailed monica we went back n forth 1 text she sent said she was sending me a 10x 16 and i got a 14 x 20 come to find out she texted the wrong person so it is very evident that they do not know what they are doing besides selling total garbage n they lye they tell you there be in touch 24 to 48 hours. And they never do i have called alot and just get the run around i will never buy from them again watch out they have several. Sister companies
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Canopy
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "For 5 days we were asking Aarons to rent us a bedroom new bedroom set. finely on the 6th day they sent a used bedroom set that was not the..."
- "clowns in Dover De, screwed up my 68 mustang 2 times now because they have no clue to what they are doing i have now spent 3000 for a Maaco..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."