Ace canopy sells nothing but junk i bought one it had a 5 year warranty it did not last 2 years i emailed monica we went back n forth 1 text she sent said she was sending me a 10x 16 and i got a 14 x 20 come to find out she texted the wrong person so it is very evident that they do not know what they are doing besides selling total garbage n they lye they tell you there be in touch 24 to 48 hours. And they never do i have called alot and just get the run around i will never buy from them again watch out they have several. Sister companies
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Canopy
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also..."
- "Bought a new nuwave 2 1/2 yrs ago got the more expensive dome so it wouldn't crack ( claims it will last 5 yrs) it crack badly while cooking a..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."