I ordered a canopy on 4/25/14 and it's now 6/4/14 and they charged me for it on my credit card but they have no idea where it's at or even who to call to find out.

No one will call me back and everyone that I've talked to can't give me an answer.My next choice is to contact my lawyer or the police dept.

I have tried 5 times to call and talk to someone and left messages to some girl that says leave a message and I'll call you back.

BS.I want someone to call me NOW!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Had an Experience with Ace Canopy?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #831972

Hi anonymous, did you ever get your canopy yet?I ordered on 6/10/14 and I thought I would get it in time for 4th of July Party and not yet.

I keep calling them and they said it looks as if it has not been shipped yet, and they keep telling me someone will call me and they never do. Then I started reading reviews and I see many unhappy customers! I am thinking that I better go find a canopy for my party because I cannot take the chance that I will get mine.

:-( Please let me know what happened with your at the end???Thanks

to anonymous1 Portland, Maine, United States #841483

Refuse the order if and when it shows up because by my experience once it does arrive it will be missing parts or the wrong size and then your stuck with it.