1.5

I bought a Ace Canopy Diamond Pop Up Tent 10'x15' - Heavy Duty. I emptied my bank account to buy this because I had a selling opportunity that would make a lot of $.

The 2nd night it was up it lightly rained. The park security called me and said my tent had collapsed. Two of the trusses snapped clean in half. I noticed where they were connected was all rusted.

It didn't rust in the 48 hours it was up. And it was in my house in a box for two weeks prior. I spent 2 hours trying to brace it backup. I contacted customer service and they said no returns on sale items.

But EVERYTHING on the site is "on sale" Its a loophole so they never have to fix anything. I ended up going and buying a new tent much smaller at a local store and spending another $200 just to finish my fair. I am so mad about it and now I have to buy replacement part I can't even find.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM unless you don't mind throwing away money. Also the whole canopy on top stretched out and looked like total *** after.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ace canopy diamond tent from Ace Canopy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Ace Canopy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no help resolving the problem, not helpful in resolving matter, false advertising and broken tent. Author liked the most shipped fast. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Canopy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments